January 16, 2016

HaPpY New Year 2016

Hello Friends,

I hope 2016 finds you doing wonderfully!

I wonder how many of you have made New Year Resolutions?  If so, how are you doing with them?  One of mine is to be better at blogging.

I've decided to pray and ask God for one word this year.  One word that will be the theme for me in 2016.  The word that has come to mind for me is Grace.

Biblical Look At Grace:
Forgiveness
Mercy
Repentance
Unmerited Favor 

                    G-od's
                    R-iches
                    A-t
                    C-hrist's
                    E-xpense

God so loving gives me Grace instead of the consequences that I deserve.  This makes me think about how I should respond when I come in contact with others each day, especially my family.

I'm so very thankful for God's Grace in my life.

Simply Living By Faith,
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment